10 Tips of doing a successful CV- key to open your future door.
We all understand that, to apply a new job,everyone need a CV, which could understand liek a ticket to cross the first door on your journey . However, not all of us know how to write a successful CV, we almost list our the job that we have done, not invest in layout, colour, design form…..which end with the none impress from the employers.
So we would like to show you 10 tips which can help you to writing a successful CV:
- Get the basic right: which must include personal and contact information; education and qualifications; work history and/or experience; relevant skills to the job in question; own interests, achievements or hobbies; and some references.
- Presentation in key: A successful CV is always carefully and clearly presented, and printed on clean, crisp white paper. The layout must be clean and well structure.
- Stick to no more than 2 pages A4: You don’t need pages and pages of paper – you just keep things short and sweet
- Must understand the job description: that will help you highlight the perfect skill to meet the job’s need.
- Tailor the CV to the rule: Create a unique CV for every job you apply for. You don’t have to re-write the whole thing, just adapt the details so they’re relevant.
- Making the most skill.
- Making the most interest.
- Making the most experience.
- Must included the reference.
- And finally is keep your CV update.
And Wow, that is all 10 tips can help you to get the CV on your employer’s hand. Hope this can help you easier to work out. If you have any question, please ask, our design team love to support you <3