Formal email: how to write in the right form?
Writing and formal email is very important to show your professional personal, and nowaday, people in the world which 99% using the internet to send the mail, which means, the one who recieved the email will have the first overview of the one who wrote through the way of writting in the email: formal email means understanding personal. That is why people need to understand formal email is showing their personality, their first impress without face to face.
Let’s start over view to learn how can you write a formal email
- Greeting: Remember always have: dear sir/madam/name…( to whom you concern)
- Reasons for writing and repling : I am writing this email because/Based on the information that we talked before….
- Making a request, asking for information: Could you possible please…./ Can you please……
- Offering help giving information: we are happy to let you know…/ Kindly show you….
- Complaining : I am writting to …/ There was some problem….
- Apologying: please accept my apology for…./ However we want to say sorry because of the….
- Attaching files: please see the attachment/ We had attaching some file….
- Ending closing formual: I look forward to hearing from you……
So we hope that these tips can help you to finish your ” formal email”. Whish you luck and best!